Wednesday, February 13, 2013

UPDATE - Tango/Lush - Valentines Dress

I am currently updating my old line it's a work in progress, so here is the first item I've updated just in time for V-day :) ...  if you have already purchased this item hit me up and I will pass you the Tango/Lush Applier. I just need to see you in my dress :)

Updated Dress *Luckie* Whimsical Heart Dress (boobie edition)   old name (TL) Whimsical Heart  Luckie

OTHER THINGS WORN
BOOBIES - LOLA TANGO
NEW SKIN- [HUSH] Peyton - Loved - Cream (lb) [ HUSH ] Skins
SKIN APPLIER - [Hush] Lola - Cream - Skin Applier
SKIN BLENDER - [Hush] Lola - Cream Skin Blender (tattoo)
HAIR - /Wasabi Pills/ Skye Mesh Hair - Flaming cherry
MAKE-UP - -UtopiaH- Love Make-Up [RED]
CROWN - Sneak Peak look at whats coming out- Luckie     

No comments:

Post a Comment