Monday, May 20, 2013

LOOK 138 - SLINK SKIN APPLIERS BY HUSH


LOOK 138.. Sneak Peak into something I wear........... edgy but a cutie

Things worn

Normally I wear my Tangos but being Tangos are now everywhere I thought I'd feature Lush boobies today because the appliers for Tangos work with Lush, also for all of you that are looking for skins that have appliers for slink hands  Hush has done it you can get mesh feet (will blog soon) and hand appliers. I was a person who thought the hands was a little creepy at first but now I actually like them............. so here goes the run down of what I am wearing..

BOOBIES - [d] Lush Breasts 1.3  - Deviant
SKIN - [HUSH] Inari - DarkTears - Cream (db nc) [ HUSH ]  Skins
SKIN APPLIER  - Lush Applier for [Hush] Cream Skin [ HUSH ]  Skins
HAND SKIN APPLIER - [Hush] Slink Hands & Feet HUDS (boxed) [ HUSH ]  Skins
HANDS - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture (Unpack)

LUCKIE MAINSTORE
CORSET - *Luckie* Sequinalicious Corset (black)
SOCKS - *Luckie* Peep Show Stockings (black)
TIGHTS - *Luckie* Shortie Tights Ripped (black)
SKIRT - *Luckie* Spank Me Daddy Skirt (sequin-black)
RING - *Luckie* Adorable Kittie Ring (licorice)  TBM
BOW IN HAIR - *Luckie* Adorable Kittie Ring (licorice) TBM

HAIR -[LeLutka]-BOUFFANT tresses - Pitch (o)(o)
BOOTS - TEN10 Innessa boots  black
MAKE UP --UtopiaH- Love Make-Up [RED]
BRACELETS - [tea.s] Claw Cuff Bracelet - Onyx , [tea.s] Claw Cuff Bracelet - Silver




No comments:

Post a Comment