Thursday, October 31, 2013

#172 Chillaxing







 Chillin like a villian.. lmao.. So like I was bored wanted something to do. so I did some blog pics :) woot woot. I waited a while but no one came and served me some tea :( So then some fool was sittin on a fountain and I decided to join him. I have no idea what we were looking at. :) Just dazing off into space.

To find out what punk ass is wearing I mean Stone.. check is blog out LoganStone McMasters Mens Blog  he's kinda slow so his post may not be up just yet :p


ITEMS WORN

BODYSUIT - -Luckie- Swirl Onesie (upper)(Coffee) (comes with slink appliers) Luckie Mainstore
Mousie Ring - *Luckie* Mousie Ring (green) (gacha machines) -  Luckie Mainstore
POOFIE TOP - *HolliPocket* Sweet McFlurry-S-Pumpkin Spice - TDTH 4.0 11/1/13
CHOKER - *BOOM* Precious Bow Choker (chest) lime - BOOM
BAG - WHITE MUSIC BAG -pose hand *Tea Time*(mesh-rsz) - TEA TIME
HAIR - ""D!va"" Hair "Mana" (Brown diamond) - D!va
Eyewear / mustache - .SJ. +or- ? -CoffeePois-(Gold) StrawberryJam@ Stuff &Stock
Boots - Maitreya



No comments:

Post a Comment