Friday, February 7, 2014

#257 Look - LOL Poochie Chilling


Figured Id do a quick post with what I'm wearing before I change..... So I also got bored and Modified my lil Poochie sooooooo cutee crowned and with Reign Glasses on.. lmao

What I'm Wearing

Skin - [HUSH] Holly - WildNights - Cream (nc) HUSH ] Skins
Boobies- Lola Mirage- Lolas
Hands - Slink
Feet- Slink
Shoes - *CASHMERE KEANE*Maison Sneakers/UNISEX(black) {Must have Slink Flat Feet}TMD
Hair - Hair -Catwa ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Lily V2 Hair [5]   ^;^CaTwA^;^
Top - Gawk! Black Tummy Shirt / Short Sleeves A
Pants - [Cynful] Eve Britches -Black [TS Special]  - TTS 4.0
Ciggie  - [NikotiN]    Cigarette_ Premium    (v.4) [NikotiN]
Gloves - Punkie Gloves -Luckie Mainstore 
Poochie Pet - .Birdy. Boston Buddy - The mens dept TMD
Poochies Glasses - are from Reign
Ring - Luckie -Panda Glam Ring - TTS 4.0 [Gacha Item]
Crowns - Luckie - Shimmer Crowns  TTS 4.0 [Gacha Item]
Choker & Cuffs - Shabby Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment